Beeld en Concept: Quick fighter sketch
My project for beeld en concept will be a short animation showing how violence in the media can take over (into) reality.

This is just a quick sketch I did today and represents the end result of the design development of the fighter, being the medium the story is told with; did several other sketches before until I drew one I liked :)
Hope to get hands on the animation and with that, the shaping of things, itself asap.
This is just a quick sketch I did today and represents the end result of the design development of the fighter, being the medium the story is told with; did several other sketches before until I drew one I liked :)
Hope to get hands on the animation and with that, the shaping of things, itself asap.
Labels: Block 01 Propedeuse, image:Sketches, subject:Beeld en Concept


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home