Sunday, October 22, 2006

Serieel Beeld: Freighter sketch


Just finished a quick sketch of the freighter for my beeld en concept animation. It'll be "acting" side by side with the bot (have a look at the previous posts).

I'll be starting to model it right today, hope I'll be satisfied with the result since I won't give it as much detail as I gave the bot. Time is pressing and the animation itself is important for the project as well.

I'm still working on the bot; I experimented a bit with dynamics for the animation; especially for animating, as the name already implies, dynamical moving objects like chains, freely moving boxes/crates etc. I'll be using in my animation.

Additional bot renders will follow...
...and I hope this blog will be published in the Avans propedeuse overview since I've got the demotivating feeling that I'm posting this stuff for ... well ... just noone as it turns out (yet, at least).

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home